Arabic-L:LING:Al-Berghouti Dictionary Responses

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at byu.edu
Fri May 23 16:24:08 UTC 2003

1) Subject:Al-Berghouti Dictionary Response
1) Subject:Al-Berghouti Dictionary Response

Date: 23 May 2003
From: < Ernest McCarus > enm at umich.edu
Subject:Al-Berghouti Dictionary Response

There is a review of Al-Berghouti's Palestinian Arabic Dictionary by
Haseeb Shehadeh in Languages and Linguistics, Issue No. 7, edited by
Thami Benkirane & Moha Ennaji, 1A.  The journal URL is
www.fesnet.ma/lang-ling/Plan7.htm.

I have not seen the review but Shehadeh is quoted as calling it "an
invaluable contribution to...Palestinian Arabic language and culture."

Ernest McCarus