Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic K-12 Newsletter Now Online

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:52:09 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Arabic K-12 Newsletter Now Online

Date: 03 Aug  2004
From:shawng251 at yahoo.com
Subject:Arabic K-12 Newsletter Now Online

Greetings Arabic-L!

The National Capital Language Resource Center has recently published
its first bi-lingual Arabic/English newsletter for Arabic K-12
teachers. You may have already received it in the mail! If you did not
receive one, you can read it online on our website here:
http://www.nclrc.org/arabic/

We hope that it begins to meet the needs of Arabic K-12 teachers for
resources for teaching Arabic. We hope to have the second newsletter
published in the fall.

Let me know what you think!

Sincerely,

Shawn Greenstreet

Research Associate
The National Capital Language Resource Center,
  The George Washington University
2011 Eye Street NW Suite 200
Washington DC 20006
Phone: 202-973-1086