Arabic-L:LING:Algerian professor desires MLF model collaboration

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Aug 3 15:52:07 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Algerian professor desires MLF model collaboration

Date: 03 Aug  2004
From:hmostari at yahoo.com
Subject:Algerian professor desires MLF model collaboration

It is such a great honour to contact you , I am an Algerian researcher
in sociolinguistics, I am actually preparing my PHD in language contact
phenomenon using the MLF ( the Matrix language Frame model ) that you
know very well on Algerian Arabic/french code swtching , I found
difficulties in undertstanding this theory based on cases of study on
other languages namely spanish, and english , or swahili , so , please
, can you help me , if you have further articles dealing with
grammatical constraints , basically the MLF model and others ( if you
want ) ; as well as the social functions underlying code switching , if
you are also intersted in collaboration of research between us , I
welcome your proposals
best regards
MOSTARI
assitant professor et the university iof sidi bel Abbes
ALGERIA