Arabic-L:LIT:Proficiency-based curricula query response

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Tue Dec 14 21:26:51 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Proficiency-based curricula query response

Date: 14 Dec  2004
From:sanaa_ghanem at yahoo.com
Subject:Proficiency-based curricula query response

The Arab Academy's university level online Arabic
language courses and electronic books are based on the
proficiency guidelines published by ACTFL.
Information is found at:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register/u

Courses start at Novice low and go up to advanced
levels.

Best regards,
Sanaa Ghanem
Arab Academy