Arabic-L:GEN:Arabic technical help needed

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Thu Dec 16 19:12:19 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Arabic technical help needed

Date: 16 Dec  2004
From: malek.boualem at francetelecom.com
Subject:Arabic technical help needed

Hi,

For e-teaching developments we need to use graphic objects
for the Arabic language.

For French or English we often use CorelDraw clip-art library.

In case of e-teaching for Arabic, could you please tell me
if there is any other relevant product with clip-art
library and display facilities for Arabic syntax ?

Thank you in advance !

Malek Boualem
France Telecom