Arabic-L:GEN:update on Arabizing Windows article

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri Jan 9 20:08:55 UTC 2004

1) Subject:update on Arabizing Windows article

Date: 09 Jan 2004
From:ahmadhany at hds.harvard.edu
Subject:update on Arabizing Windows article

Hello and happy holidays! I have written a very useful article on how
to enable Arabic reading and writing capabilities on most Windows
operating systems, internet-browsers, and word processing applications.
I would suggest you try and send the email over a web-based email
system like maktoob.com.

The PDF and HTML versions of my article, respectively, are listed
below. I hope they help.

http://www.uga.edu/islam/arabic_windows.html
http://www.nclrc.org/inst-arabic3.pdf

al-Husein N. Madhany