Arabic-L;PEDA:Fez experience

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:10:43 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Fez experience
2) Subject:Fez experience

Date: 01 Jul 2004
From:sgadgad67 at hotmail.com
Subject:Fez experience

Dear David,
I am Dr. Sanaa Sakek. I am teaching Arabic at Bard College.Now I am
writing this e-mail from Fez.
I came with some of my students from Bard to study Arabic here in the
Alif institute.I can assure that you will not regret to choose studying
at this institute.Not only because studying Arabic but also for the
whole cultural activity.Just one advise to you :It will be better if
you choosed to live with Moroccan family as I did with my students, you
will learn a lot and you will enjoy being with the real people.
Good luck