Arabic-L:PEDA:NFLC Langnet job: Online tools developer

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Thu Jul 1 15:11:09 UTC 2004

1) Subject:NFLC Langnet pedagogue job

Date: 01 Jul 2004
From:jedwards at nflc.org
Subject:NFLC Langnet job: Online tools developer

My name is Jane Edwards, and I work for the National Foreign Language
Center at the University of Maryland. Currently, we are working on a
project called LangNet, which provides adult language learners with
interactive online tools to reinforce their foreign language skills.
This year, we will be working with the Iraqi dialect. We are currently
looking for a pedagogue to help us launch the Iraqi project.  The
pedagogue is responsible for reviewing the lessons, glossaries, and
background notes which are created by a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
You can find more information on our website www.nflc.org  If you know
a qualified candidate who would be interested, please contact me via
email at jedwards at nflc.org or via telephone at (301) 403 – 1750 x42.
Thank You.
Sincerely,
Jane A. Edwards