Arabic-L:GEN:Ibrahim Muhawi responds with info on self

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Jul 20 22:10:37 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Ibrahim Muhawi responds with info on self

Date: 20 Jul 2004
From:imuhawi at socrates.berkeley.edu
Subject:Ibrahim Muhawi responds with info on self

Hello Dilworth,
I ran into the following:

>  Subject:Ibrahim Muhawi info
>  I wrote him once and told me he was retired yet, and he was in
>  Machester Universty, I think.

megamoniacally searching under my name on the web.
To bring you up to date. When I had the pleasure of seeing you last
time in Berkeley, I was visiting professor in Near Eastern Studies at
Berkeley, teaching mostly Arabic folklore.
Next year, I'll be at the University of Munich, as visiting professor
of Islamic Studies.
If you're interested, you can find out more about what I'll be doing
there at the following website:

http://www.fak12.uni-muenchen.de/noi/lsem.html

I'm sorry our paths havne't crossed again. I don't entirely despair of
their crossing again some day.
I trust all's well with you.

All best wishes, ibrahim
<imuhawi at socrates.berkeley.edu>