Arabic-L:PEDA:Loved AUC and Abeer

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Jul 21 17:47:13 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Loved AUC and Abeer

Date: 21 Jul 2004
From:alexrb at newmail.ru
Subject:Loved AUC and Abeer

Dear list members!

  I have just come back from my trip to Egypt. I studied there Arabic
with the teacher of the American University in Cairo Madam Abeer
Heider. I want to express my highest delight by the level of teaching
in the AUC and by the wonderful skills  for teaching foreigners of
Madam Abeer. She is really the person with the innate talent of
teaching! On her lessons of the MSA and Egyptian dialect students never
feel, that they study, because she uses the methods, which makes the
study as close as it only possible to the real life. I was really
astonished, when after 1 month study her students (originally from the
USA) could explain their thoughts in Arabic with minimum mistakes in
grammar. I also would like to mention that it is a wonderful person
with a very kind heart and she is a very caring mother. Honestly
speaking, I have not met teachers of such high qualification and with
such personal feathers before. This is the type of the Egyptian women,
who help to build the bridges between nations and civilizations.

Sincerely,
  Anna Reshetun-Belikova
Chelyabinsk State University, Russia