Arabic-L:GEN:more Dictionary suggestions

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Fri May 21 23:09:43 UTC 2004

1) Subject:Dictionary suggestion
2) Subject:Dictionary suggestion

Date: 21 May 2004
From:karmanal at aucegypt.edu
Subject:Dictionary suggestion

The best one Arabic-English dicionary is: Hans Wehr, bublished by Dar
El-ilm
li-l-malayen,Beirut, English-Arabic is: Al-mawrid, by Librairie du
Liban,Beirut & Macdonald & Evans LTD, London
How to get them? I really don't know, as we have them on the market
here in
Egypt.
Best,
Dr. Manal Hassan, Egypt.