Arabic-L:GEN:Job Opportunities

Nathan Arp nja9 at email.byu.edu
Fri Nov 5 19:18:46 UTC 2004

1) Subject: Islamic Religion Job at The University of Oklahoma
2) Subject:Opening for Assistant Professor in Arabic at the University
of Florida
3) Subject:Position of Preceptor in Modern Arabic Language at Harvard
4) Subject:Arabic position at University of Maryland
5) Subject:Arabic Position at the University of Utah
6) Subject:Arabic/Language Acquisition: Rank Open, Concordia
University, Quebec, Canada
7) Subject:Assistant Professor of Arabic at University of Virginia