Arabic-L:GEN:Needs help with MELLEL

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Wed Apr 20 16:56:54 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Needs help with MELLEL

Date: 20 Apr  2005
From:fbaroudi at acst.intl.tn
Subject:Needs help with MELLEL

I would like to see if anybody could help me with the proper use of the
Mellel program.  For instance, I still cannot figure out how I can use
the punctuation properly; also whenver I type with both scripts
simultaneously it's kind of impossible.  The Help in the toolbar menu
does not help either. So, please if anybody is
already familiar with this program and is willing to help I will be
very grateful.
  Wa Shukran Jazeelan.

Fatima Baroudi/Arabic teacher American Cooperative School in Tunis.