Arabic-L:LING/PEDA:Arabic Verb Conjugator

Thu Dec 1 17:26:29 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Arabic Verb Conjugator

Date: 01 Dec 2005
From:baykal.erol at gmail.com
Subject:Arabic Verb Conjugator

Dear Sir,

I am working on an arabic verb conjugator.

You can find it at http://acon.baykal.be

It is far from finished: at the moment I am writing you this mail ACON
is capable of conjugating 3 radical verbs from type I to X in perfect
and imperfect active. At the moment I am implementing passive.

You will find and extensive list of possible conjugations on this page:
http://acon.baykal.be/conjugable.html

As you will notice there's still a lot of work ahead of me but as of
today I consider perfect and imperfect active to be complete but I
will not be sure until the proper people give me their approval.

Sincerely yours,

Baykal Erol