Arabic-L:PEDA:Book II Vocab Teaching Responses

Thu Dec 1 17:26:31 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Book II Vocab Teaching Response
2) Subject:Book II Vocab Teaching Response

Date: 01 Dec 2005
From:kbrusta at emory.edu
Subject:Book II Vocab Teaching Response

Dear Noura and colleagues,
The new edition of Al-Kitaab Part II, due out in January, addresses
this issue with more exercises so that at least 4-5 class hours plus
2-3 hours of homework for each day is spend activating vocabulary.
The amount of vocabulary is large but cannot be reduced if students
are  to reach fluency.
salaamaat,
kristen brustad