Arabic-L:PEDA:Learning style query

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue Feb 22 15:28:00 UTC 2005

1) Subject:Learning style query

Date: 22 Feb  2005
From:nourahamdan at yahoo.ie
Subject:Learning style query

Dear colleagues,
I am a teacher of Arabic mainly teaching American
students. I would like to know if there is any
research done on the learning style of American
students, what their preferences are and how can An
Arab teacher have an atmosphere conducive to learning
in his class.
I would also appreciate it if teachers of Arabic
teaching Americans would like to share their
experiences with me and other colleagues.
Best,
Noura Hamdan