Arabic-L:PEDA:New Article

Dilworth Parkinson dilworth_parkinson at byu.edu
Tue May 17 21:28:07 UTC 2005

1) Subject:New Article

Date: 17 May  2005
From:akhalil at bethlehem.edu
Subject:New Article

I would like to announce the publication of my article
on the language learning strategies of American AFL
learners:

Title: "Assessment of the Use of Language Learning
Strategies of American Leraners of Arabic as a Foreign
Language"
Author: Aziz Khalil (akhalil at bethlehem.edu)
Journal: Al-Arabiyya (2003) 36:27-47 (This volume
appeared in print in Spring 2005)

Thanks.

Aziz KhalilChair of the English Department,
Associate Professor of Applied Linguistics,
Bethlehem University,
P.O.Box 9, Bethlehem, Palestine
Tel. #: 00972-2-2744342 (Home)
            00972-2-2741241 (Office) Ext. 2452