Arabic-L:LING:responses to ALS 2007 Call

Wed Aug 2 23:26:51 UTC 2006

1) Subject:response to ALS 2007 Call
2) Subject:response to ALS 2007 Call

Date: 02 Aug 2006
From:?? (moderator)
Subject:coffee in thermos OK

I got a message (which I somehow managed to lose, and I can't
remember who it was from) asking if it would be OK to bring coffee in
a thermos to the ALS sessions.  Since BYU does not have a policy
excluding that, it should be OK.  Try to be as surreptitious as
possible.  It will make it more amusing.
Dil