Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs responses to question formats

Wed Aug 2 23:26:58 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs responses to question formats

Date: 02 Aug 2006
From:melsayess at socal.rr.com
Subject:Needs responses to question formats

Arabic question formats:

ALI system on the internet needs to handle different types of
question formats. We need your help to make sure our system can meet
your expectations. We would appreciate your help in reviewing the
below different question formats and any feedback, concern, or
critique would be appreciated.

Please, download these two word documents.

http://www.readverse.com/ALI_test_cases.zip

Thank you.
Mahmoud Elsayess
www.readverse.c