Arabic-L:PEDA:SAIS reader response

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at BYU.EDU
Wed Aug 2 23:27:06 UTC 2006

1) Subject:SAIS reader response

Date: 02 Aug 2006
From:IBCBOOKS.COM <ibc at ibcbooks.com>
Subject:SAIS reader response

> Does anyone know where I can locate an answer key for
> the SAIS Arabic Reader in International Affairs or
> other supporting materials?

This is in answer to summer Loomis request for materials for the SAIS
Arabic
Reader
Our company has purchase the last of these Reader. Price of the
Readrs in
International Affairs in Advanced
Arabic is $45.00. There is no CD's Available however. Please find
further
information on our
website at: www.ibcbooks.com    Claudette