Arabic-L:LING:Needs sources on Druze dialect

Tue Aug 8 15:11:09 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs sources on Druze dialect

Date: 08 Aug 2006
From:"Terrence M. Potter" <tmp28 at georgetown.edu>
Subject:Needs sources on Druze dialect

Dear Sir

i am an MA student in jordan university of science and
technology in Jordan. i am writing my master thesis on
the manitenance of language and culture among the
Druze of jordan. i have searched the Web and the
available databases for an article or a study which
talks or describes the Druze dialect but unfortunately
i found nothing.
i am writing to you seeking help.  i would be very
greatiful if you kindly could provide me with
information about any study which dealt with the Druze
Arabic dialect or described it.

Best regards
Abdulaziz Alzoubi