help: teaching reading in Arabic_ Arabic -L

saharmhy saharmhy at AUCEGYPT.EDU
Thu Aug 31 08:09:01 UTC 2006

Good Morning,

There are two text books which you can teach for Intermediate/Advanced MSA there is El Kitaab El Assassy Dr. El Said Badawy Part 2 and 3, also there is El Kitaab fi Taluum El Laghaee el Arabia Mahmoud El Batal & etal Part 2 and 3, also you can use newspapers, short stories by Youssef Idris, El Tayeb Saleh and also Arabic magazines.  These materials work very well in class also giving students texts to translate help them to enrich their vocabulary.

Salaam
From"List arabic-l" ARABIC-L at LISTSERV.BYU.EDU

ToARABIC-L at LISTSERV.BYU.EDU

Cc

DateTue, 29 Aug 2006 15:12:47 -0600

Subjecthelp: teaching reading in Arabic_ Arabic -L