Arabic-L:LING:Prague Arabic Dependency Treebank weblog

Thu Feb 2 18:00:59 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Prague Arabic Dependency Treebank  weblog

Date: 02 Feb 2006
From:otakar.smrz at mff.cuni.cz
Subject:Prague Arabic Dependency Treebank  weblog

Let me announce that we have set up a weblog which provides updates
about the Prague Arabic Dependency Treebank project and links to
other relevant sources of information:

     PADT ++	http://ufal.mff.cuni.cz/padt/online/

The readers are hereby invited and encouraged to post their comments
and enter into discussions there.

Thank you for your contributions.

-- Otakar Smrz
Charles University in Prague