Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Summer Courses in Tunis

Sat Feb 18 00:18:42 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Arabic Summer Courses in Tunis

Date: 17 Feb 2006
From:contact at ult-eil.org
Subject:Arabic Summer Courses in Tunis

Learn Arabic at you own pace at The Université Libre de Tunis

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today communication has become a necessity, and Arabic occupies a
central place in the context of globalisation. The Université Libre
de Tunis, consistent with its mission and aspiration, wishes to put
at your disposal its language-teaching skills and know how, developed
for over thirty years in the Department of Arabic of its
International School of Languages (EIL). Please visit the EIL webpage
at the following address:

  www.ult-eil.org
This site will offer you an appropriate teaching method, in the form
of intensive or extensive summer or annual courses, depending on your
needs and availability. It will permit students and professionals
alike wishing to start their learning, or improve their knowledge, of
Arabic to do so at their own pace.

We hope that our website will be of interest to you.

Yours sincerely

  H.Zohra

  Head of Arabic