Arabic-L:AD:more Gerlach Book deals

Wed Jul 19 18:15:07 UTC 2006

1) Subject:more Gerlach Book deals

Date: 19 Jul 2006
From:ahlwardt at gerlach-books.de
Subject:more Gerlach Book deals

1:
Dear Professor Parkinson,
Last week we informed you of our special offer for the microfiche
edition of German Books on Islam by KG Saur, Munich. This collection
comprises more than 1500 works in full text.
Please note that in addition to the DIAZO microfiche editon there is
also a SILVER microfiche edition available. The prices are different
but our special offer applies to the SILVER edition as well.
Please contact us for any further information.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best wishes from Berlin,
Kai-Henning Gerlach
General Manager

2.
500 EUR reduction: AHLWARDT "Directory of Arabian Manuscripts /
Verzeichnis der arabischen Handschriften"
Dear Professor Parkinson,
This is our summer offer, valid until 31 August 2006:
With its over 10,000 entries, AHLWARDT's famous catalogue is an
extensive and comprehensive inventory of the Arabian manuscripts
housed at the Staatsbibliothek (former Royal Library) Berlin. In 1980
Georg Olms Verlag reprinted the 10 volumes which were first published
in Berlin 1887-99.
DETAILS:
Wilhelm Ahlwardt "Verzeichnis der arabischen Handschriften/Directory
of Arabian Manuscripts"
10 volumes / cloth
Berlin 1887-99, reprint Hildesheim 1980
6,042 pp and 12 tables