Arabic-L:TRANS:Job for English to Arabic Trans, Electrical Engineering Background

Fri Jun 9 15:18:48 UTC 2006

1) Subject:

Date: 09 Jun 2006
From:Grazia Balestrieri <gbalestrieri at ricintl.com>
Subject::Job for English to Arabic Trans, Electrical Engineering
Background

Dear List Members,

My name is Grazia Balestrieri and I work as a Project Manager at RIC
International.
RIC International is a technical translation company
(www.ricintl.com) based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.

For one of our clients we have a large project for translating from
English to Arabic a training course on DSP (Digital Signal
Processing) technologies for RF communication and we are looking to
assemble a team of translators, editors, and technical proofreaders
for this project.
It is essential that they are native speakers of Arabic who have a
professional background in electrical engineering and solid
understanding of digital RF communication, microwave radio
principles, and some (not extensive) antenna theory.

If you are interested in cooperating with us and you think you are
qualified, send us your resume immediately to my email address and we
will send you a small translation test to evaluate your skills.

Hope to have the opportunity to work with you in the immediate future.

Regards,
Grazia Balestrieri

RIC International
432 Columbia Street, Suite B10