Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Dictation software offer

Fri Jun 9 15:18:46 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Arabic Dictation software offer

Date: 09 Jun 2006
From:Mahmoud Elsayess <melsayess at socal.rr.com>
Subject:Arabic Dictation software offer

Reducing Arabic dictation time

An Arabic teaching instructor spends a lot of time on dictation! Our
software can reduce the amount of invested time drastically.

If you are interested to reduce the time you invest on Arabic
dictation, please get acquainted with our dictation technique. It
permits students to take quizzes; the software grades his or her
answers and sends the grade back to his or her teacher.
Please, take a look at these links and check the dictation technique.
http://www.readverse.com/1000_arabic/3000_suras/s_list_all_suras/
en_100_list_all_suras.html/
http://www.readverse.com/1000_arabic/3000_suras/s114/v000/sg001/
en_examnolk_s114_v000_sg001.html

If you are interested to create a couple of quizzes for your
students, we
would be happy to accommodate your needs free of charge providing
that you
supply the content materials.

Peace.
Mahmoud Elsayess