Arabic-L:LING:Needs references on Diglossia in Children

Fri Mar 10 22:24:53 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs references on Diglossia in Children

Date: 10 Mar 2006
From:monahtsabir at hotmail.com
Subject:Needs references on Diglossia in Children

My name is Mona Sabir. I am an MA student of linguistics at King
Abdul-Aziz University; Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

I am doing a research in the Manifestation of Diglossia in the speech
of a five years old child. Can you please inform me if there are some
researches done in Diglossia & children because I did not find any.
Also, would it be possible to email me some related studies to
diglossia in Arabic if you have electronic versions of them or just
tell me where I can find them on the net.

Thanks for your time & effort in advance.

Best Regards.