Arabic-L:LING&PEDA:Needs references on Education in Morocco and Egypt

Fri Mar 10 22:24:50 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs references on Education in Morocco and Egypt

Date: 10 Mar 2006
From:koen.vaneynde at student.kuleuven.be
Subject:Needs references on Education in Morocco and Egypt

I'm student at the Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium. I'm currently
writing my Master's thesis on education in the Arab world, more
specificly in Morocco and Egypt. I have some difficulty finding books
and articles about the subject, especially for Morocco. My professor at
my home university gave me your e-mail address and advised me to write
to you.
Therefore I would like to ask you if you could give me some information
about where to find books and articles concerning recent educational
developments and changes in the Moroccon schoolsystem.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Koen