Arabic-L:PEDA:Online Courses with Speaking Component

Fri Mar 10 22:24:46 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Online Courses with Speaking Component

Date: 10 Mar 2006
From:sanaa at arabacademy.com
Subject:Online Courses with Speaking Component

The Arab Academy now offers online Arabic courses with a speaking
component. Students get to study online and get to speak to their
teachers on a one to one basis via web telephony.  For more
information, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register/u

Institutions can use our platform to deliver online Arabic language
courses. Visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/accreditation

This is what our students have said:
- About our online Arabic courses:
I think that the Arab Academy is the BEST online Arabic instruction
one can find. Arab Academy allows me to learn at my pace. When I have
less time to study, I study less, when I have more time to study, I
study more. I could not do that in a real classroom without falling
behind.
Gary Bolen, USA

- About our online speaking courses:
The speaking course has been one of my greatest experiences in
learning Arabic. Every time you finish a class, you leave with a very
good feeling like: "Wow, I did all this today. I cannot believe I
could say all this in Arabic!" The teachers really take their time
with such individualized attention towards you, and they are
committed to you 100%.
Melissa, Florida, USA

Visit the page below to get free advising services on the course that
matches your language level and areas of interest best:
http://www.arabacademy.com/advising

For more information and registration, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/register

For a free demo, visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/download/about_aa.htm

Best regards,
Sanaa Ghanem
(http://www.arabacademy.com/ghanem)
President, Arab Academy,
3 Kamil El-Shinnawi Street (Formerly: Al-Nabataat Street),
Garden City 14511, Cairo, Egypt
E-mail: info at arabacademy.com
Web Inquiries: http://www.arabacademy.com/contact_e.htm
Web Site: http://www.arabacademy.com