Arabic-L:PEDA:Placement Testing Policies response

Wed May 3 19:08:39 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Placement Testing Policies response

Date: 03 May 2006
From:abussaydeh at sharjah.ac.ae
Subject:Placement Testing Policies response

Hi,
You might like to know that some of my colleagues at the English
Department here have developed an Arabic placement test that is
similar to TOEFL. We have used the test several times in placing
translation program candidates, though the test is not in its final
form as yet. If you are interested, I can put ypu in touch with them.
Cheers.
Dr. A.F. Abu-ssaydeh, Chairman
English Dept
Sharjah University