Arabic-L:GEN:HISCC in Copenhagen

Fri May 5 15:34:17 UTC 2006

1) Subject:HISCC in Copenhagen

Date: 05 May 2006
From:Adil Al-Kufaishi <adil at hum.ku.dk>
Subject:HISCC in Copenhagen

Dear Colleagues
We, some Iraqi academics in Denmark, have opened an institute called
"The
Higher Institute for Studies and Consultation in Copenhagen" HISCC which
aims at establishing links between the Danish Academic higher
Institutions
and the Iraqi universities and higher institutions, extending help to
our
Iraqi colleagues and staff members specialized in different
disciplines and
fields of study. The Institute holds joint short and long term training
courses for both the postgraduate students and the faculty members in
collaboration with Danish academic institutions and universities to
update
their knowledge and build up their capacities. It also furnishes the
Iraqi
staff members who are on a sabbatical leave with the research
facilities and
the technical training required. Those who seek our support may
contact us
on our emails.  For further information you may refer to our homepage:
http://www.hiscc.dk
http://www.hiscc.dk/ENpressRelease020506.pdf
http://www.hiscc.dk/ARComminuqe.pdf