Arabic-L:PEDA:Needs Dialect materials in Arabic Script

Dilworth Parkinson Dilworth_Parkinson at BYU.EDU
Wed May 17 15:03:10 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Needs Dialect materials in Arabic Script

Date: 17 May 2006
From:Martha Schulte-Nafeh <marthas at u.arizona.edu>
Subject:Needs Dialect materials in Arabic Script

Dear Colleagues,
Next year we are planning to offer a first year course in Levantine
Arabic and also one in Iraqi Arabic and I am interested in looking at
materials  that are written in Arabic script rather than
transliteration. I would appreciate your help in identifying such
materials.
Thank you in advance for your help.

--
Peace, Martha