Arabic-L:LIT:Al-Mussidin response/further query

Wed Nov 29 00:02:40 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Al-Mussidin response/further query

Date: 28 Nov 2006
From:"Dr. M. Deeb" <muhammaddeeb at gmail.com>
Subject:Al-Mussidin response/further query

Dear colleague Durkan,

     Salaams.  In order for me to help you with your query, would you
kindly provide me with the full name of the Muslim comic poet.   The
transliteration of the poet's name could be a trifle misleading.
Please, supply me with the poet's full name both in Arabic and
English, if at all possible.  With accurate specifics , I may be a
able to track him down in al-Aghani or some such literary encyclopedia.

     With kind regards,  M. Deeb