Arabic-L:PEDA:Teaching materials for children (Arabic as foreign or second language)

Wed Sep 20 19:58:50 UTC 2006

1) Subject:Teaching materials for children (Arabic as foreign or
second language)

Date: 20 Sep 2006
From:Tkwilsch at hotmail.com
Subject:Teaching materials for children (Arabic as foreign or second
language)

I am interested in information about teaching material for Arabic as
a foreign or as a second language for children, and I am basically
looking for printed and not so much computer-based material
(information on the latter would of course also be welcome). I have
found some books from Lebanon which are better than what is available
here in Egypt, but still way beyond the school books I know for
example for teaching German to children.

Thanks a lot

Kerstin