Arabic-L:K-16:More HS text responses

Tue Apr 3 20:24:41 UTC 2007

1) Subject:HS text response
2) Subject:HS text response
3) Subject:HS text response

Date: 03 Apr 2007
From:a elsherif <alarish5 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:HS text response

Dear Sir
I agrree with your opinion about the current books you had mentioned,
as a new teacher of Arabic I faced with your dilama , and use the
Alif baa, i must say it is very good, but ALkitab fii talim alarabia
it is "not suitable" although it is good for any one want to study
arabic for life.
however i found the folowing books are very helpful and i am using
them for teaching;
1)lEARNING ARABIC FOR BEGINNERS  ..BOOK AND CASSETTES, BY PROF,
TAGHRID ANBAR
consultant Prof.Aouni Abd-el Raouf
DAR EL SHOROUK.CAIRO..INTERNATIONAL NUMBER  977-09-0056-7
2)Arabic for english speaking students
by Muhammad abdoul- rauf. ph.d
Although the last book are very old but i saw one of American book
shop at the net selling it.
http://www.astrolabe.com/product/1654/
Arabic_for_English_Speaking_Students.html?
sid=b50b7f6b217e7d4b6e9e22d7f6b38852&sid=b50b7f6b217e7d4b6e9e22d7f6b3885
2
i used this book with my daughter when she studied Arabic at
westminster university in England and she got 2.1 with hounour result.
i hope this help you

[elsherif sent the following a bit later:]

Further to my previouse e.mail please take a look at this web page
http://store.madinaharabic.com/product_info.php?
products_id=33&osCsid=054718ed59e8da30ad1aab99e10a65b2i

and
http://www.madinaharabic.com/Where_Do_I_Start.htm

  I THINK THEIR TEACHING METHODES ARE VERY GOOD.
Ahmed el-shareif