Arabic-L:K-16:Needs refs on Arabic learning problems in Elementary Schools

Fri Apr 6 22:34:03 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Needs refs on Arabic learning problems in Elementary Schools

Date: 06 Apr 2007
From:mounir ayed <mounirayed2002 at yahoo.com>
Subject:Needs refs on Arabic learning problems in Elementary Schools

   Dear Sir/ Madam,

   I was referred to you by Pr. Raji Rammuny. He said you can help
with this matter more than anyone else.
   I'm very interested in the field of foreign language teaching and
am presently doing a Master's research on the problems faced by
learners of Arabic in the elementary schools in Columbus , OH . I've
been looking for a while for any researches done previously on this
subject but still can't find anything. I came across (in the web)
many researches done in the Arab world but so far got hold of only
one full version of such researches.

     I would really appreciate it if you could point to any
researches done on this matter in the US (at any level of education
whether middle, high or college) as you surely are  aware of what's
going on in this field more than anyone else.

     Thank you in advance for your help.

     Looking forward to your answer.

     Ikram Laiba

     The American Open University