Arabic-L:TRANS:Global Language Systems Jobs

Tue Apr 10 16:45:08 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Global Language Systems Jobs

Date: 10 Apr 2007
From:jabrafghneim at gmail.com
Subject:Global Language Systems Jobs

My company Global Language Systems is about to sign a long term
agreement with a government agency for translating documents from
Arabic into English. The material covers every kind of text and
genre. The government requires that all those who work on the project
be US citizens who live in the US. It is a 3-5 years contract. Pay is
0.13 USD per word. There are thousands of documents to translate and
the current team is relatively small. It is possible to work on this
part time. It is work from home and will provide participants with a
security clearance if they do not have one at present. All you need
is a computer with a high speed connection. The project will start in
3 weeks but in case you would like to participate we will need to
start processing info right now. People who are interested can call
me  at 1-800-381-6545

Jabra Ghneim