Arabic-L:GEN:CAEI research program

Tue Apr 10 16:45:10 UTC 2007

1) Subject:CAEI research program

Date: 10 Apr 2007
From:"Argentine Center of International Studies" <email at caei.com.ar>
Subject:CAEI research program

Dear Colleague,

The Middle East Program of the CAEI (Argentine Center of
International Studies) website is proud to announce that our research
program has started. The CAEI is a research-oriented website that
analyses international politics from a pluralist point of view.
Several Institutions from all around the world support our work.

You can collaborate with our debate on the most critical issues on
International Relations focused in the Middle East space by sending
us some of your work. Graduate or Institutions who are interested in
cooperate with the Middle East Program should submit its proposals to
the following address: mediooriente at caei.com.ar

The Middle East Program is organizing the First Iberoamerican
Congress of Contemporary Middle Eastern Studies next to CEMOC (Center
of Contemporary Middle Eastern Studies). The Congress will be in
Buenos Aires, República Argentina on 3-5, October, 2007.

Proposals for papers should be sent to mediooriente at caei.com.ar or
info at cemoc.com.ar and should consist of a 300 word abstract, as well
as a 1 - 2 paragraph c.v./biographical description for each participant.

* Deadline for submission of proposals: July 15, 2007 (Abstract)
* Deadline for submission of proposals: August 30, 2007 (Paper)

PAULO BOTTA
Middle East Coordinator
Argentine Center of International Studies
www.caei.com.ar