Arabic-L:LING:Temporality in Tunisian Arabic query

Mon Apr 23 23:14:01 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Temporality in Tunisian Arabic query

Date: 23 Apr 2007
From:ikto.ness at gmail.com
Subject:Temporality in Tunisian Arabic query

Dear all,
I am working on the expression of temporality in Tunisian Arabic
language. I am interested in studying the expression of aspectual, as
well as temporal relations expressed in Arabic, whether overtly
marked or unmarked. Could anyone advise me some references on the
temporality of Arabic, either the classical variety or litterature on
any of the Arabic Modern dialects. I am interested in any litterature
on the field, either old or recent.
Thanks in advance
Inès