Arabic-L:PEDA:Where can I find CFER Arabic version + more on framework

Mon Apr 23 23:14:06 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Where can I find CFER Arabic version
2) Subject: response to framework query

Date: 23 Apr 2007
From:paula santillan <capraia at yahoo.com>
Subject:Where can I find CFER Arabic version

does anyone know where to find the Arabic version of
the CEFR? according to the official website there
exists an Arabic version of it, but i haven't been
able to find it after some intensive googleing. any of
my colleagues has heard about it either..

here's the CEFR link where it says so:

http://www.coe.int/t/dg4/linguistic/Source/List_Cadre_traduc.doc

thanks

psg

[moderator's note: CFER =Common European Framework of Reference for
Languages ]