Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants Arabic materials for English speakers

Thu Aug 23 20:09:02 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Wants Arabic materials for English speakers

Date: 23 Aug 2007
From:"Iktômi" <ikto.ness at gmail.com>
Subject:Wants Arabic materials for English speakers

Hi everybody,

I am moving from Paris to Birmingham in September, and I'll be teaching
Arabic to English university students, the Arabic language being
introduced
as an optional language! Could anybody advise me some textbooks on
arabic to
use,  addressed to English-speaking basic and intermediate learners, or
general teaching books on Arabic language.
If there is anybody who would like to get rid of his/her own pedagogical
material on Arabic, I'll buy it with pleasure!
Thanking you in advance for your help.

Inès