Arabic-L:K-16:Combined 1&2

Thu Aug 23 20:08:59 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Combined 1&2

Date: 23 Aug 2007
From:"Schub, Michael B." <Michael.Schub at trincoll.edu>
Subject:Combined 1&2

Dear Fadia,
        By September, 2008, your genius educator scholar moguls will
require you to teach 3  (THREE) levels of

Arabic at the same time (they have budgetary restrictions, you know)
WHILE STANDING ON YOUR HEAD.

Please consider it an adventurous and daring challenge to your
personal intellectual development and creativity,

and not as a reflection of the twin gods of our great, noble, and
honorable American tradition of institutional

pedagogy, Beavis and Butthead.

       Thank you for your considerate understanding.  Akhuuki,

                               Mike Schub