Arabic-L:LING:one more januub post

Wed Jan 10 15:57:32 UTC 2007

1) Subject:one more januub post

Date: 10 Jan 2007
From:maabdelw at purdue.edu
Subject:one more januub post

[I inadvertently overlooked this post, which was sent a few weeks
ago, in response to the original query.  Sorry.  Dil]

I think there is a difference between januubiyy and januub Baghdad if
my mind
does not fail me. Januubiyy Bagdad means in the southern part of
Baghdad. It
is inside that part of the city, Whereas januub means it is in that
direction
but outside of the city

  M. abdelwali