Arabic-L:LING:ALS Conference Registration Info

Sat Jan 20 21:31:26 UTC 2007

1) Subject:ALS Conference Registration Info

Date: 20 Jan 2007
From:Dilworth Parkinson <dil at byu.edu>
Subject:ALS Conference Registration Info

Conference fees for the ALS Provo conference are $50.  ALS membership
dues are $25 (for a total of $75).  Although we will accept payment
at the door, it makes it very difficult to plan refreshments and
other arrangements if we don't have a good idea of how many are going
to come.  We therefore strongly encourage you to preregister, even if
you don't pay until you arrive.  (We assume, of course, that all
presenters will be attending, so we are counting on you.)

To preregister, fill out the following form and send to:

Tessa Hauglid
tessa at sfcn.org

Name:
Address:
City/State:
Zip:
Country
Affiliation:
email address:

Payment arrangements:
(indicate whether you will send a check, made out to the Arabic
Linguistics Society, or pay at the door)

If you send a check, send to:
Tessa Hauglid
1346 South 2950 East
Spanish Fork, UT  84660