Arabic-L:K-16:Arab Academy K-12 offerings (ad)

Sat Jan 20 21:31:29 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Arab Academy K-12 offerings (ad)

Date: 20 Jan 2007
From:sanaa.ghanem at gmail.com
Subject:Arab Academy K-12 offerings (ad)

Dear Nada
The Arab Academy offers online courses supposted by workbooks for
K-12 school children.  For more information on our course offerings
visit:
http://www.arabacademy.com/kouki

I would also like to tell you that Ïqra" is sponsoring some schools
who wish to use the Arab Academy's curriculum.  To subscribe for
sponsorship, fill the form below:
http://www.arabacademy.com/scholarships_institutions.htm?2

Feel free to contact me directly if you needed more information.
Best regards,
Sanaa Ghanem
President
Arab Academy