Arabic-L:LING:on haDruum

Wed Jan 31 21:00:26 UTC 2007

Arabic-L: Wed 31 Jan 2007

1) Subject:on haDruum
2) Subject:on haDruum

Date: 31 Jan 2007
From:a elsherif <alarish5 at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject:on haDruum

هضروم (ج) هضارم
I ASKED ABOUT THIS WORDS AND IT SEEMS NO ONE UNDERSTAND IT, AND AS
YOU ARE AWARE PEOPLE OF SINAI THEY TRY TO HELP SO THEY CAME WITH THIS
ANSWEER:
1) IT MAY BE هندوم   as you know some time the bedouin twist the
worl .
2)هندوم comes from the word mohandam (tress very well)
موهندم  and Hendam هندام all related to cloth and way of
good cloth.

something else i would like to mention that the bedouin and all the
original people born in all sinai (this exclude people came from the
NILEوادى النيل speak LAVANTINE ARABIC which the Arabic spoken
by Syrian, Labanon, Palastine and Jordan,so you can ask people from
those country too.

HOPE THIS HELP YOU.
Ahmed