Arabic-L:PEDA:Arabic Program Manager Job (Praxis Language Ltd.)

Fri Jul 20 22:29:43 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Arabic Program Manager Job (Praxis Language Ltd.)

Date: 20 Jul 2007
From:forwarded by "raram" <raram at umich.edu>
Subject:Arabic Program Manager Job (Praxis Language Ltd.)

From: steve.f.williams at gmail.com [mailto:steve.f.williams at gmail.com]

Dear Dr. Rammuny,
My name is Steve Williams and I am a language teacher by profession, as
well as being a founder of Praxis Language Ltd. We are leaders in the
innovation of language training, and run the successful ChinesePod.com
and SpanishSense.com services.

I am contacting you because I think we may be able to offer an
opportunity to University of Michigan Middle Eastern Studies graduates.

We are expanding, and will add Arabic to our portfolio, and so need to
recruit an Arabic Program Manager. They should be a fluent
Arabic-speaker with teaching experience, a strong understanding of
Arabic linguistics, and a passion for teaching the language and for
innovation in general. The successful candidate will lead all aspects of
the service, and it will be a really exciting role.

Do you think any of your recent Masters degree graduates would be
suitable/interested in this position? I would greatly appreciate it if
you forwarded my mail to anyone you think may be interested.
Alternatively, could you introduce me to whoever is responsible for
campus recruitment?

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best Regards

--
Steve Williams
Co-Founder