Arabic-L:PEDA:Wants Teaching Assistant Position

Thu Jun 21 16:18:14 UTC 2007

1) Subject:Wants Teaching Assistant Position

Date: 21 Jun 2007
From:"Scott Brown" <sgbrow at gmail.com>
Subject:Wants Teaching Assistant Position

Hello-
I am a fifth-year student of Arabic that will enter graduate school
in the
Fall of '08. I was a teaching assistant for one year at the College of
William and Mary my senior year of undergraduate studies. I am
looking to
find a full-time/part-time Teaching Assistant/Teaching Fellow
position in
Arabic/Middle Eastern Studies. I am willing to relocate. Please e-
mail me if
you know of any availability: Scott Brown @ sgbrow at gmail.com

Shukran,
Scott