Arabic-L:PEDA:On-line proficiency test responses

Mon Oct 8 17:20:30 UTC 2007

1) Subject:On-line proficiency test response
2) Subject:On-line proficiency test response
3) Subject:On-line proficiency test response

Date: 08 Oct 2007
From:"Hanada Taha-Thomure" <hanada at arabexpertise.com>
Subject:On-line proficiency test response

The Language Aquisition Resource Center at SDSU has developed CAST
(Computer
assisted Screening Tool) for testing Oral proficiency in Arabic (MSA &
Egyptian) for the Advanced levels.  They are currently working on
developing
the distinguished & Intermediate levels for MSA, Egyptian, and Iraqi.

For more info. Check: http://larcnet.sdsu.edu/testing.php?page=cast

regards, hanada